ATM Cash Card or ATM Cash & Check Card
Free with a checking or savings account (may be a probation period). ATM Cash Cards are available free for savings accounts if a $200 balance is maintained during the 6-month probationary period. A $2 maintenance fee will be charged monthly if the account balance decreases below $200
- Transfer from savings to checking or vice-versa.
- Obtain the balance of a checking or savings account.
- Cash withdrawals from checking or savings with Cash Card less than or equal to $200 per day.
- Cash withdrawals from checking or savings with a Cash & Check Card less than or equal to $500 per day in combination with point-of-sale transactions.
- ATM Cash & Check Card Point of Sale Transactions.
- Frequency of transfers from a savings account to another account or third parties by preauthorized, automatic or telephone transfer are limited to six per month. No transfers by check, debit card, or similar order to third parties.
- Free ATM’s at First National Bank locations.